Welcome to our website. View artwork, listen to music and give us your input. Please write a comment, poem, myth or caption about life in the Forest Foundry. Our albums are available for purchase thru www.CDBaby.com or at www.DirtfacoryRecords.com. All albums are handmade and individually numbered.

Introduction

Rhythms of the forest took on new forms as the preservation of life had become wholly dependent upon industrial crutches. Evolution of nature and industry had created a new hybrid biome; the forest foundry. Metallic accents glinted through the darkness while ferns grew, moths flew and fungi blew binary spores into the warm wet wind. This future had come quickly and thus we found Loris 2028.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karl, permit an old lady to rave about your Loris 2028. And not just because I've known you since you were 3. This compilation stacks up to or tops anything I've heard in my 50+ years within the genres of mood, vibe, new age, electronic funk, etc. The musical talents of Proceed are notably top-drawer. And the total illustration/music package is unbelievably impressive. I only wish I were a promotor so that I could make you guys rich and famous. I truly believe you are worthy. EVERYONE NEEDS TO BUY THIS CD FOR THEIR COLLECTION!

ed pills online said...

I'll immediately snatch your rss feed as I can't find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly allow me recognise in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.